What's your definition of a scrub?

Creepazoid
Can girls be scrubs? Never thought of it till now.
1 mo
Where I'm from a scrub has the same meaning as a bitch. That or I've been using the word wrong this whole time lol.

A person who holds a gun or knife and thinks they're hard because of it, someone who only lifts and pretends to be hard but can't hold their own, a person who allows themselves and the ones they care about to be walked on and doesn't do a thing to stop it, a person who only acts hard when people are there to hold them back but tucks their tails in when confronted alone,
1 mo
a person who'll only play hard with those who they think are not a threat to them, people who do mob jobs cause they can't hold their own and even worse if when they still lose, a person who is too afraid to take risk, a person who is all talk and no action, someone who's too afraid to speak their mind. These are characteristics of people who I consider scrubs
What's your definition of a scrub?
11
19