What does it mean when a guy says he wants to kiss you and won't say why? Like why do you think he wants to kiss me?

hycore
9 mo
This is our chat;
why do you want it from me?
Really, why wouldn’t we kiss? Not having a good reason not to is a reason enough to go for it
Kissing will inevitably bring us closer. There is something in kissing that promotes togetherness. Something that bonds two people together. Something intimate and inexplicable
And I firmly believe that people who kiss every day stay together longer. Would you help me test that theory?
wow!!! so that's how you want us to be close huh
possibly
yh
so..
9 mo
so.. all your 'close' female friends you have kissed them before?
I don’t want to kiss you just because you are cute or sexy or... or anything. There is so much more to you. You are genuinely a good person.
You are kind, loving and attentive and I know that there are so many more layers to you that I wish I could get the chance to discover. I want to get to know you on a deeper level
but sometimes i do doubt if u hav sense though
Tarrh
nah
😂😂
you want to turn me to a brostitute
all this
3
2