If the majority of males these days are MANLY, why do these MTGOW & INCEL movements exist?

Anonymous
I've NEVER been the type of person to cater to others needs & in general never cared for what goes on out in the world

If it doesn't relate to me or my selfish needs & wants then I won't care what anyone says, does,& most importantly expects from me or whoever

I've never had a date & never had a female pay me any mind & I just see it as me not being "made for that world"

I don't care because I'm naturally not fond of relationships & constant yappers & because I'm naturally selfish & independent

I actually AVOID talking to others besides mandatory things like grocery shopping & paying my bills & have told a very few peeps who wanted to get go know me that I'm not a
"People's" person
1
1