Guys, if you think a girl is “nice” and “cool”, then are you only interested in her as a friend?

Allie18
I was interested in this guy, and I didn’t want to get my hopes up, so I asked his friend if he was interested in anyone. His friend told me that he wasn’t sure if he was interested in anyone, but that he thinks I’m nice and cool. Anyway, he asked me to get lunch with him, and I thought it went well. Later that night (the day we had lunch), I texted him saying that I enjoyed lunch and if he’s not too busy, maybe we can hangout again. He replied saying that he was going to be busy, but that we could hang out over spring break. He hasn’t texted/snapped me since we had lunch (4 days ago) and I’m kind of worried. I do know that he’s pretty reserved, and a bad texter. I also know that if I text him him, he’ll respond immediately, but I feel like I shouldn’t be the only one always initiating contact.
28