How to stop overthinking?

Anonymous
Now, before I start, I have no idea whether I am right or if I'm overthinking, but if you believe I may be overthinking, what are some ways I can stop?
I've been friends with this guy for a long time now, roughly about 7 months. The only thing is, it's a long distance sort of thing so we don't see each other all that much. 2 weeks ago, I found out he had feelings for me which was amazing because now I know the feelings are mutual (or they at least WERE at some point) and he makes me so happy.

Somewhere between when I found out he liked me and now, he seems to have changed (or at least I feel like he has). He doesn't initiate any of the flirting that often, and he doesn't seem to laugh as much as he does. But maybe there's just nothing to laugh at in our conversations lol. He still messages me everyday, but then in the middle of the chat he'll leave me on read, mostly because he's busy I assume. Although he's done this all throughout the time we've been talking and it's never affected me as much as it is now.

He has never really been the lovey dovey super flirty type, although he still did flirt a bit. I guess he still does sometimes, it just doesn't feel the same. Maybe it's just because it's been long enough now and he doesn't feel the need to always flirt, he's just content with us talking.
So, do you think I'm overthinking or might he have lost feelings? If I'm overthinking, how do I stop?
You're definitely overthinking
He doesn't feel the same anymore
GirlGuy
How to stop overthinking?
0
1