Are there any guys in the world who are attracted to the content of a woman’s mind before physical characteristics?

Anonymous
Yes, I do find guys physically attractive, but it's the roots beneath the surface that draw me in, because that's what makes you who you are. I’m attracted to guys who love deep and intellectually stimulating conversations, not just a small talk or mindless talk with a brain unable to make sense of topics, I apologize I'm not trying to offend people. I‘m just drawn to creative minds who imagine, reflect, contemplate, and ruminate, as well as seek knowledge and understanding. I'm an introvert, my alone time and silence means a lot to me, I don’t talk much, but times when I have tried to have real and deep conversations about life with the guys I've dated in my past, they couldn't care less because sex or discussions about themselves were more important than anything else. I often feel that something is wrong with me, that I'm not normal, and I wish I was the kind of woman who could just go for a guy who's hot because it would make things so much easier, but that's not the part that's hot to me.
8 mo
Not only can good looks be deceptive, but also those who are so clever when they falsely claim to be someone they're not after they've learned how to mimic the behavior and characteristics of those with real empathy for who knows how long.
8 mo
Don't mind the above update, my attempt to reply to someone's comment failed lol
13