Why do guys get put off when you mention that you’re looking for a relationship?

jeb97xo
It seems like whenever I tell a guy I’m looking for something real (not one night stand) they start act distant

I was always told that the guy has to chase you and hint that he wants a relationship, I shouldn’t have to tell him what I expect

the reason I make it known I want a relationship is because guys only seem to talk about sex.

“What you wearing to bed? 😉” or “I want naked cuddles with you”

so when they start talking dirty like this so soon I shut them down and say “look I’m not into just casual I want something more serious”

just seems like every guy I speak to just stops speaking to me after I mention what I want

why do guys only want sex ughhh!! Either that, or I’m just not girlfriend material 😭

any advice?
51
8