What’s up with this?

Anonymous
Basically I asked my guy friend what he wanted to do the next time we hang out since what we usually do is closed or take out is the only option for eating out. He does have a girlfriend. He said he had been thinking we could watch something together or just talk but is open to any suggestions. I just think it’s interesting he suggested stuff like that. He asked me if I wanted to meet up last week since I was off and he had nothing to do. We met up and when were riding around, we were chatting it up and laughing and having a good time. Well we ended up going back to his parents house and continued hanging out. His mom came home and I’m very cool and comfortable with her as I work with her. She’s basically like a second mom to me. Well when his dad got home, I greeted him and what not like I usually do. Thing is I’m not used to being around his dad like I am him and his mom so I ended up going into my little shell and we weren’t talking as much as before. Later on that night I ended up asking him if he was disappointed we didn’t get to talk as much as before after his parents got home and he said yeah and I felt so bad hearing that. He did say he still enjoyed my company though. Even before we hung out, he wanted to talk on the phone with me during his hour long drive to school. Opinions?
What’s up with this?
Add Opinion