What does it mean when a guy friend calls you out for cuddling with him?

Anonymous
My guy friend and I FINALLY talked about the one time we cuddled. And he and I kept calling each other out where I told him that he’s the one who initiated and he said that I could’ve easily slept in the other bed and that I got in willingly (which was true) then I said you invited me to cuddle you and he was like why would you have me over AFTER he asked if it was cool for him to sleep over... He was like so head strong on it... but I for some reason feel like he was trying to dig a lot deeper for the real context and reason for why we cuddled that one time and one time only... Our conversation about us cuddling started because I was talking to him about my current guy who likewise initiated for us to cuddle and invited me over to cuddle... my friend said in a sarcastic tone “oh what a gentleman he is”
4
0