Update: Did I do something wrong for him to block me?

Sweetnessxoxo
This is a more detailed overview of our conversations
And two days after the last conversation he blocked me. Background: so me and him were gym partners for a class he was always very nice to me and helpful, and we even had starbucks together but i just saw him as a friend he asked me to go the movies with him and i told him that I can’t go because for me going to the movies with someone is very personal and that he was a very nice guy then he disappeared for a few months and when i liked his new post on instagram he appeared back but this time not through phone text through my instagram messages and he started trying to chat asking me how i was and stuff he even invited me to go to starbucks with him again when college starts again and I said sure. Then after the last image/ last conversation on Sunday he didn’t say anything else and blocked me two days later
+1 y
This isn’t the guy that i have feelings for this is just a former class mate of mine and i thought that he was nice and wanted to stay friends but i guess he didn’t want that
37
4