What kind of subtle thirst trap can I post so my crush will slide into my dm's?

Punkcakes
I've been talking to a guy recently, but a few days ago we were in the middle of a conversation and he just stopped replying all of the sudden. I don't want to double text him or seem clingy, but I do wanna get his attention. I know he does have a certain interest in me because we have been seeing each other, but the lockdown is kinda fucking up the vibe. What could I post that could get his attention but still would look completely unintentional? (no booty pics or things like that)

I don't know if I explained myself correctly so I'm going to give an example, most girls find it really hot when a guy sends them or post a picture with wet hair because it's sexy but it's not like they're showing their six-pack, so it's very subtle as well. What can I post that will have the same effect in guys?
3
0