Should I dump my boyfriend or is this just anxiety& overthinking bc of social distancing?

Anonymous
I haven’t seen my boyfriend in almost 3 months because of our separate college lives and then the unexpected onset of social distancing rules. Since we’ve been home, I feel like he values his video games, Netflix, and beat making more than talking to/FaceTiming me. He takes around an hour or so to reply to most of my text messages throughout the day as if he has SOOO much else to do in quarantine stuck inside his house. Only when he is all done with everything he wants to do does he call me. I feel like he’s not thinking about me until he has nothing else to do. I know he’s “just being a guy” with the video games and stuff but I don’t think his fun should be at my expense. I feel like I deserve at least some of that time during the day without having to wait an hour for a response. I’ve talked to him about it and nothing has really changed. I need advice from people in relationships right now.
7 mo
If you’re gonna sh*t on me for this, i’m going to delete your comment. Contrary to popular opinion I’m really not needy, I just miss my boyfriend because we’ve never been apart this long and I’m trying to cope. I’m not going to apologize for having basic expectations and not wanting a 5-text convo to take 5 hours. I’m genuinely asking for advice & not insults from single a**holes looking for attention. Thanks, hope everybody can understand :)
2
0