Man’s perspective on seeing attractive female co-worker’s Instagram story taking a bubble bath?

Anonymous
Ok, we work closely together. And we are both happily married (not to each other obviously). We are friendly and I know I find him attractive. I honestly have no clue if he feels the same towards me.

We follow each other on Instagram. One time, in my series of stories, I did a cute little video, with a song from the radio that I liked, and it was just showing how cute my cats are because they always sit on the ledge of my bathtub when I take a bath. It pans back to me, and you can’t see anything, just my bare shoulders and my face smiling.

Anyway, I noticed that he had watched my Instagram stories up to that video and then STOPPED. And didn’t continue with the rest of my “story” at the time. Then he didn’t view my stories again for a few days. From a guys’ perspective: how would this have made you feel? What are reasons you would have stopped viewing the story at that point? I wasn’t meaning ANYTHING by posting it, and obviously it wasn’t with him in mind. But I’m wanting a man’s perspective about how you’d possibly feel if you were in the same situation?
3
2