What is wrong with my friends with benefits and I wonder if he acts like this with others?

Anonymous
Soooo, long story very short. I haven't talked with my friends with benefits in like a week or two. I do feel that I have been heavy on his mind. And I to, have been thinking about him. So anyways, I decided to send him a text from a text, and to pretend that I am someone else. So as I am talking with him, I asked as being someone else what are you doing. He asked who is this. I told him another name, not mines lol. So on and off he was texting me. And I was just asking him general conversations, that me as me would ask him. And, he kind of seem annoyed or not really interested in answering them. But, with me, he becomes a big oh Softee lol. So as me pretending to be this other girl, I asked him why was he being so rude. No sorry or my bad. But, if that was me - he would have been apologize. And me as pretending to be someone else, I also found out some things. Like, how he pays child support, and he liked about when he last had sex. He said it was five months ago which it may have been, then. But him and I last had sex two weeks ago. And maybe, he has been with another since me. So my question is. But, why does he leave personal stuff out when it comes down to him and I. But, he is more open to share those things with others. But also, he becomes the biggest asshole to them, but a big old softie to me. And also, he can be sexually active with others, but still want some from me. Why?
1
2