Once a girl acts needy will you ever come back after blocking her?

Anonymous
I like a guy since the beginning, he said that he was already seeing someone and we can stay friends. I said oki. But then I grew feelings for him. Once while messaging him I said P. S I LIKE YOU he revert back saying that we need to stop texting often and his girlfriend is upset. I was shocked when I queried he said that he has nothing to explain to me. After a few weeks I asked him out again and he got annoyed saying that I was not respecting his relationship. I told him that I need social distancing. after 1 week I messaged him but then felt I should not grow any attachment with him and blocked him after 2 days I unblocked him. He disactivated his account. I messaged him asking him where he has gone, he said he is taking a break, he cannot understand the games that I am playing. He cut the conversation short when I told him that I like him. I made the mistake by acting needy. He ended up blocking me everywhere.
If you were in his shoes, would you ever forgive me and come back?
I have already apologized and I know I need to move on.. With time I surely will. 🙂
7
1