Why guys are so complicated and confusing? can someone explain this?

avm16
Well, I met this guy recently during quarantine you know, and we start talking a lot, we made videocall everyday and suddenly we just stopped because of him, he started talking to me less and now always is busy, i know what you will say, maybe he was just talking to you because he is stuck in his house, but well its turns out that where he is there is no quaratinie, so people he can out where he wants to. So he told me that when all this mess ended he wants that I go there (I live in other country) and have a date, and also he's always saying that he miss me when we couldnt talk and that he want me there, and that he likes me a lot, and that he is frustared because he wants to see me but then he just dissapeared, and and left texts on seen, i mean he doesn't make an effort to talk to me during the day, and then he say that he missed me? what? and also he write to me mornings messages. It drives me crazy, i mean why guys do that? I don't get it, also he told me that he dont have a phone, he told to me through his tablet so. please help me, maybe im overeacting or am not?, i mean he didn't make an effort to talk to me, and then say that i missed me? que? and also he write to me mornings messages and then no anymore. It drives me crazy, i mean why guys do that? I don't get it, also he told me that he don't have a phone, so he speak to me through his tablet so. please help me, maybe im overeacting or am not? What he meant is it true? or he just want i be there for him? Please tell what you think..
3
1