I’m kind of innocent and confused, is it normal for a guy to act that way and does it mean that he just wants sex?

Sweetnessxoxo
When he was at my house this Wednesday and we were on the couch hugging each other he held my hands and crossed my arms in a way that pushed my boobs together and he sat himself right behind my shoulder like to look i realized that today. he also pushed my hair away from my neck and kissed my shoulder a few times also when we kissed he put his foot on top of mine. Is it normal for guys to act this way or is it just disrespectful? How should i react now? I've just been treating him the same. He is always telling me that he didn't know what true love was until he met me, that he wants to marry me, and grow old together in the future and he is always so sweet. Also why did he act this way?
2 mo
He's my boyfriend lol im so storey
19
9