Why won't he sleep with me at my place?

Anonymous
So I've been seeing this guy from work (friends with benefits) for about 8 months or so now. The only main issue with out situation is that I don't live alone so whenever the chance does arise where I do have the place to myself, I always ask him to come over. On some occasions where I have given him more notice, he says yes but then when the day comes he will make some excuse as to why he can't come. He lives about 10 minutes away from me so I know distance isn't a real issue either. I'm just confused because we have slept together many times and he always says how much he wants to continue it, but I don't understand why he won't sleep with me at my place? He's an older guy (late 30s) so I don't know if it's an old fashioned thing or something else? Thanks in advance for the help :)
Updates:
1 mo
*** also forget to add that I've mentioned this to him in a light hearted tone. As we are friends with benefits I don't want to come off strong as we aren't dating. His response was that he has "been busy" but I know for sure he isn't as busy as he implies
Why won't he sleep with me at my place?
Add Opinion