Girls, if a guy introduced himself as a medical doctor but was actually a pharmacist, what would you do?

Anonymous
So I met this guy online and he introduced himself as a medical doctor. I googled him just cause and it turns out he’s actually a pharmacist. Would you do anything about it? Would it bother you?
2 mo
Forgot to mention that it’s a completely different degree where I come from.
Also need to clarify that he introduced himself as a doctor of Medicine and not as someone who has a doctorate or PhD.
And the problem is not how prestigious each career path is, but the fact that he lied.
2 mo
I really mean that he introduced himself as a physician that treats patients in a hospital. There seems to be a misunderstanding as many people seem to think he just used the word ‘doctor’. It’s not a confusion of terms.
10
6