Do you think that maybe my boyfriend is lying to me and actually has an Instagram?

Sweetnessxoxo
My boyfriend claims to not have any social media except for snapchat. But when he was trying to fix my mom’s instagram problem on her phone he said “this is weird this has never happend to me” after he said that I think that he stayed quiet and i found that suspicious since he said that that has never happend to him because if he doesn’t have an instagram how would he be able to say that? My mom’s the main reason why I’m questioning him right now because she told me that he could be lying especially since he said that hopefully it makes sense. But what do you guys think? Maybe it’s a misinterpretation? My mom is telling me to keep investigating i honestly find it ridiculous and I would like to be able to trust someone.
27
13