He said he was catching feelings but now keeps leaving me on read?

Anonymous
I have been talking to this guy for the past couple weeks, we met on tinder, both looking for relationships. We haven't been able to meet in person because of COVID but in the beginning we were talking constantly over snap and text- now it's just mainly snap. On Tuesday this week we started talking about more explicit content and I was sending him booty pics and it was going really well and that's when he said he was catching feelings. Flash forward to Thursday night and he left me on read for 20 hours but his snap score kept going up. Usually he would send me good morning and good night snaps but he didn't. I caved and snapped him and he responded quickly and I asked him if everything was okay with him and he said yeah. Then started we talking like usual for a bit but now he has left me on read again this morning. I am so confused- did he loose interest or did I do something wrong? I don't want to seem clingy, but I was starting to like him and I don't like that many guys.
3
2