Some examples of behavior from male coworker. Older men especially: do you think this means he is interested in me or not necessarily?

Anonymous
When ever we talk most times we have crazy eye contact. I keep staring into his eyes and he keeps staring into mine. A couple times if we’re sitting near each other and our bodies (legs or arms) are touching he doesn’t move away. Once I didn’t even realize it at first, but his knee was touching my butt, and not just lightly. On a work related trip both nights we hung out in his room lying on the couch watching a sitcom together. He didn’t invite me necessarily, but I suggested we hang out and I gave him an out - if he was tired or didn’t want to, but he said “sure!”. At a work event during a boring stretch when we had nothing to do (I was kind of hanging out with him on purpose because I DO like him) he suggested we take a walk outside around the buildings were we were alone from other people. And a few of our coworkers saw us do this. Which even makes me realize that THEY probably think something is happening between us? It’s all very ambiguous for me. And it’s a bit sensitive because we work together etc where I do not feel like I can necessarily just go out and say “hey, I have a huge crush on you? How do you feel?” Thoughts? - a thing to consider is he is naturally a very friendly guy to everyone. So it’s not super obvious to me if this means he’s interested.
4
1