Please answer:I feel like my boyfriend is acting different because he is replying so late does it mean anything? Could he be losing interest in me?

Confusedforlife_
Like he usually apologizes after replying back in 3 hours and we usually spend all night texting but he has been replying back to me in 4 hours I texted him at almost 2 am and he texted me back at 6:22 and he never does that we usually spend all night texting. Is this a sign of him losing interest? Also should I ask him if he’s been busy? I want to ask but I don’t want to seem needy or annoying. He still told me that he loves me but he no longer apologizes for taking a long time to text me. Yesterday he said “I'm tired and I just wanna have you in my arms on the couch” and then he took 3 hours to reply without apologizing which he usually does and then later at night our texting time I texted him saying that I can’t have midnight snacks because of my diet and that I’ve never been skinny no matter how hard I try and he texted me saying “You're my baby and I'll always love my baby 😙😙😙😙😙” after that I texted him just a few minutes later and he replied good night 4 hours later which he never does and I just feel confused
1 mo
He usually explains if he is busy or something
1 mo
I really appreciate all the answers thank you
7
1