Guys, My boyfriend hasn't spoken to me in 3 days. Am I single?

Anonymous
Kind of clickbait but kind of not. My boyfriend got mad at me 3 days ago; we were on the phone and playing a video game together. All of a sudden, his attitude changed and he didn't want to talk anymore (had nothing to do with the game).

The next day, he tells me that he has "a problem with our relationship" to which I responded "I'm not doing this today." because I was having a really great day and I knew that he was just going to start a "This isn't working. Maybe we should break up" and it turn into "I'm not a good boyfriend. You deserve better" spiel and later retract it. He got even more mad and literally said "Good luck getting a word out of me."

This isn't the first time he's pulled this. And by this, I mean start an argument with me just to apologize later and say "I'm sorry. You didn't do anything. I'm just stressed."

He's given me the silent treatment several times before when he's stressed out and each time usually ends with us both crying and him apologizing for being a jerk. (Side note: all this started with COVID-19. He's a healthcare worker and has been crazy stressed.)

We haven't spoken since Sunday. He's reading my texts but won't respond. I love him. I want to grow. But I don't know what else to do. I'm in fight or flight mode and I'm getting too tired to fight and he won't talk to me at all... am I single?

Please be nice. I know nobody is perfect. And I try my best to be a great girlfriend but if my boyfriend won't talk to me, what are we?
3