Would you say that he is pretending not to like me? please be honest with me?

mimi051998
So there is this guy that we both kinda liked each other but me being a shy dumba** made things get sour.πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ so it's been months since we last talk to each other and he avoids eye contact and avoids me. But sometimes when I walk by him, he makes this one sound like he's angry. He acts like a child at timesπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ. I know his parents but I don't talk to them much. His dad seems mad at me all the time and he is always watching me and giving me a stink face. His mom only says hi if her son is right there but he never says anything. His parents are cool with my parents. What do you think about his dad always keeping an eye on me? Do you think he is doing that just to protect his son or is the son telling him stuff about me? His parents use to know me as the good girl now I'm the evil girl😩 I'm such a bad person and now I'm hated by my ex-crush and his parents. If a guy is giving me hints I would always overthink and say Nah he is only being nice and he hates me.
4
1