What the h... does he like me or no?

Rachelxox1932
I hate asking this question, and I never thought I’d find myself caring enough to ask again. But this guy,
he’s been trying to have sex with me for probably 10 years or so. (Hinting around/asking) and I finally decided to, and to try to get to know him. We’ve been having sex and causally hanging out since February. And things are getting a little confusing. The other night he said “you’re really starting to grow on me, I’m enjoying my time more and more with you”
then the next night I asked “so you have feelings for me” and he said “no.. lol” he’s constantly commenting on how beautiful I am. (which I know ain’t mean shit so I don't know why I mentioned that😂)
but the other night I nicely told him I was done with just a sexual thing, if that’s all it was, and we didn’t talk for a few days. His cousin messaged me and said she mentioned my name and he got very quiet and upset over it and had to leave the room and be alone.

i guess I’m just looking for a man to reassure me that this probably is what I think it is. That he set out ten years ago to try to have sex with me, he’s done that now and doesn’t want much more?
im too old for these games now damnit lol
What the h... does he like me or no?
1
1