Do you think it is ok to dump a man as soon as you realize the guy is/was a sl*ut?

Anonymous
I am not into male sluts/promiscuous guys and every time i got to know a guy, i ask a lot about his past etc. I dump my last ex, with who I dated for half of year, for that reason and he cried and threated with suicide -dont worry, he is still alive. Anyway, do you think that is ok?
Note: That is not troll question. I am serious. I just can't like guys who were promiscuous and i lost all the Interest in him as soon as i knew he was slut. It is just a huge turn off that i can't control. I dont know what to do.
13 d
The guys I dated also asked about my past. So why should I not ask him about his past? Some of these guys were hypocritical and retarded- they want a pure innocent virgin women but themself were male wh*res
13 d
First of all, i can't just ask a guy if he is a slut or not and he also can lie to you. So i indirectly ask a lot questions about it and it takes time to get to know the person. That is why i date for months to find the true about the person's life. I also love the answeres of some male sluts here who are mad at me just because i dont want to date whores but themself would never date/marry a promiscuous woman
17
8