Based on our text conversation do you think he's a narcissist, mentally/emotionally abusive or just controlling?

Anonymous
I wasn't replying to his text messages and in between these texts he was calling me but I didn't pick up.

ME: I didn't want to text you but I just wanted to say don't contact my mother. I'm not contacting you or your mother so don't contact her or my father anymore.

HIM: You need to stop acting like that what's wrong with you.
You don't have to reply but thanks for that your not going to useing me on or my mother anymore for a place to stay or food to eat if your not going to bring me my child than I'll definitely make sure your mother be getting the papers in the mail for you.

HIM:

If you don't think I won't win you must be out your mind your not in a stable environment your living house to with proof and your mother said so plus who's ever your living with is not going to put your name on the lease so will is your stable living condition for the child thank you.
* He's calling constantly and I didn't pick up.
HIM: What's wrong with you im trying to
help you out.

HIM: Don't call yourself a good mother if your forcing your child to go through a struggling situation with you if your in a bad predicament any woman in the right mind will say ok let me get back on my feet so I can be in a better living conditions for my child something really have to be wrong with you to put your child through that yo
He's a narcissist
He's abusive emotionally and mentally
He's controlling
Vote C
Other leave your thoughts
Vote D
GirlGuy
3 d
He's been abusive to me before, during and after my pregnancy. He doesn't want to spend time with our child and hasn't done NOTHING for our child financially but threatening to take full custody of our child and calls me an unfit mom because I live with my dad and step mom until I get my own place.
2
3