What are some reasons why people delete their instagram account out of nowhere or deactivate it?

lylyroxannee
I was following this guy on instagram who used to watch my stories and like my posts, and i was bored and curious one day and wanted to look at his profile and it wasn't there anymore. Like he disappeared when from my following and i know he didn't block me cause my friend also searched him and itv wasn't there. I'm just curious what makes a person decide to delete their account. Sometimes i'll look at his page and notice he'll unfollow some people and some people will unfollow him, just a few days ago he followed someone new and now it's gone. It's weird and random lol. Anyway yeah what are some reasons for it?
4
1