What can I do to encourage my daughters dad to pick up after himself?

Anonymous
I have serious ocd when things are dirty and cluttered and well my daughters dad has been staying with me to help with our daughter during the pandemic so she’s not in a daycare... he is very messy and does not pick up after himself. I find myself cleaning when I get off work from a 12 hr graveyard shift and I am about to lose it!! I have already talked to him about it how I’d appreciate if he picked up after himself however he doesn’t listen to my requests and I am literally about to snap because I just can’t stand to look at dirty or cluttered shit. I deep cleaned my daughters bathroom to the point you wouldn’t find a speck of dust and moved all of his hygiene products (trimmers, cologne, random bullshit just sitting on the counter top looking like a bunch of cluttered crap) and the next day there’s even more bull shit on the counter tops!! There’s plenty of places to store it and pull it out as needed!! I just don’t understand.. someone help me before my pot tips over.
1 mo
Don’t even get me started on the kitchen or my daughters room where he sleeps..
3
1