Guys, why would a guy friend sends pictures of other girls to me saying they want to have sex with them?

Anonymous
My guy friends do this a lot and I don’t have an explanation for this mainly because none of my girl friends send me pictures of guys saying they wanna do it with them and whatnot. And I find it really odd because I don’t know how to react to this? The hell am I supposed to do about your fantasies with this girl? They send pictures and ask me to rate the girls too like wtf? like they ask is she pretty? Look at her boobs/ass etc. Why do you need validation from me about your opinion of the girls? If you think she’s pretty go ahead why do you need my confirmation? I saw this behavior with more than one guy and I really find it odd. I literally asked them but they don’t answer like tf? 😂 do they think I’m a lesbian or what?
6