HELP ADVICE!!!🥰Why did I dream of my crush if I dont even talk to him anymore or think?

Angel_123
In real life we are not talking due to we both attending diff unis an hour away or more. Once he did come down that was like 6 months ago i cut him off then. I rather not be judged.

But today I still remember my dream he was in it i was mad at him ignoring him staying away from him and he kept looking for me and looking at me wherever i go.

I remember i walked out and he came behind me and i walked far down the field and i can see him lookin for me but too many guys around playing football then he saw me and came walkin to me. I still resisted and i still iganore him. I felt as if he missed me or likes me or has some feelings.

I never even thought about him since like months back I don't know what this could indicate🥺Naw i miss him a lot even tho i shouldn't 😒idk tbh
9
1