The same situation happened few months ago. He thinks I am sleeping with others and want to break up things with me?

Anonymous
The same situation happened a few months ago.
He thought that I am sleeping with others and he was rough during sex. After that he didn't wanted to drive me home, he said that I am not his girfriend, and that he will only drive his girlfriend.
He said that he can't look at me and that this is the last time we see each other.
He said that I am a slut, that he know that I am doing with others, that I am a slut because I came to his place to fuck him.
He was angry, he isn't like that.
He talked about others girls, to make me jelaous.
He asked me when will I find boyfriend, I told him I don't want right now boyfriend.
Two week later he called to see me. After that he asked me do I love him. Once he said that he loves me but I didn't said anything.
And now a few month later,
one week ago the same situation happen, all the same.
1 mo
And he said that I will not easy find a boyfriend because I am a slut and in the car he aksed me when will I find a boyfriend and I said when I fall in love and he said that is impossible because you love my dick. But a few month ago he asked me do I love him and I said yes and he said that I am lying and that I only love his dick.
92
23