Did I come off too strong?

Anonymous
I never met this guy before. We were getting to know each other. We had both messed up dating lives. We seemed to click on some things. To wrap this together, I went through a lot. As a women who is 22, I am hitting stone cold. I believe there are good guys out there. Trust me.
Whenever I was talking to this guy, I basically told him a typical day at work. I was getting hit on one day. I told the guy.. The next, this guy told me something very STRANGE. I told the guy..

He messaged me saying
"I'm not trying to be rude. All you've been seemingly talking about is how people at work have crushes on you, don't like you, how you don't like your own family... I feel like I don't know anything about you.."
No offense, I kind of got a little cold on this one. I told the guy I was just giving him a conversation of my daily life. How there was work drama at my work for some odd reason. I mentioned how I don't like one particular person in my family for being controlling. I told him I'll stop telling him what has been on my mind. Stop getting to know him.

He told me.. His point was all the negative stuff, came off negative. Simply, I told the guy how that is all on me. Just having a conversation about things that I can't control. I wouldn't lie about how I felt and how I have my days/moments of being negative. How I see the bright side first before I get negative. That it's best to stop talking to me if that's how he felt. That I will just not address anything to him anymore on how I felt.

Am I in the wrong? I work in a warehouse. I have been hit on twice, and I don't brag. I JUST TELL HIM how I got hit on. How it concerned me. Again. I talked to this guy for a week straight. I have mentioned facts about me before.
Did I come off too strong?
1
1