How do you leave a guy you truly love and see a future with if deel down you know he doesn't treat you right?

Anonymous
I love this man so much I have been with him over 2 years now and he is everything I would want but he just doesn't treat me right, there are some amazing sides to him and he has done a lot for me, but what is that worth if he never shows he values me and what I say, he talks to me how he wants, and he speaks up to me infront of his friends even and tells me to fuck off infront of them, he always apologises but keeps doing it and he has anger issues, I want us to work cause I see a future with him but a part of me wonders if he will ever even be as serious about me as I am about him and Wanna marry me and stuff, he even likes his own space too much that I don't think he will ever ask me to move in with him one day, he is 24 and still doesn't talk about our future together like he is serious about me, I don't know what to say to him please help me, I am scared to leave as I don't Wanna date any one else and I wouldn't want my heart to get broken seeing him with someone else, it's so hard for me to leave, I love him but just wish he can hear me out and compromise and change a bit for us to become better
22 d
He also chooses his friends sides over me, and quick to defend in any situation instead of caring about me
0
3