Does my 28 year old boss secretly like me but he is scare of what people will think?

Amazingprincess
I have this huge crush on my 28 year old boss. So to see for myself how he would react if I didn't show up to work. On purpose I did not show up the work yesterday. This morning when I came in my boss and his assistant wanted to talk to me in the office. My boss asked me Why I didn't show up to work yesterday. I told him well something important came up. My boss asked me how important was it. My boss: You know , I would really appreciated if you called and let me know that you can't make it to work that way I can prepare my self and look for someone to cover your shift. I told him I didn't have the store number and my boss wrote it down for me in a sticky note. He told me call me next time if you can't make it to work. This time it will be just a warning. My boss didn't even give me a right up. Does my boss secretly like me? He said call me if you can't make it to work. Does he want to hear my voice?
5
4