Does my 28 year old boss secretly like me but he is scare of what people will think?

Amazingprincess
I have this huge crush on my 28 year old boss. So to see for myself how he would react if I didn't show up to work. On purpose I did not show up the work yesterday. This morning when I came in my boss and his assistant wanted to talk to me in the office. My boss asked me Why I didn't show up to work yesterday. I told him well something important came up. My boss asked me how important was it. My boss: You know , I would really appreciated if you called and let me know that you can't make it to work that way I can prepare my self and look for someone to cover your shift. I told him I didn't have the store number and my boss wrote it down for me in a sticky note. He told me call me next time if you can't make it to work. This time it will be just a warning. My boss didn't even give me a right up. Does my boss secretly like me? He said call me if you can't make it to work. Does he want to hear my voice?
Does my 28 year old boss secretly like me but he is scare of what people will think?
Add Opinion