How long will it take for a guy to text me after giving out my number?

Daniellep1995
So I saw this cute guy at the beach today. He was walking somewhat in my direction when I first saw him. It appeared as though he was looking my way but I also couldn’t tell for sure. After that, I saw him get in his car and drive away as my friends and I walked towards another part of the lake. Then my friends and I get ready to leave when I see this guy driving back and then walking past my direction again. I couldn’t help but feel like he was looking in my direction. I then told my friends I thought he was cute. They said I should go talk to him but I was a chicken and my friend volunteered to get his number. She ended up going over there and the guy ended up saying he thought I was really cute and took my number down. I’m just wondering if and when he’d reach out. I also noticed he kept looking back in my direction as we were about to leave too.
7
0