Was This Really All That Weird?

bannacookies
So, walking in the neighborhood, there's a small open field/yard next to one of the houses in the neighborhood, and there was this young guy who seemed to be a yard worker, who was weed whacking the field. *Was.*
A neighborhood house & yard like so. ^
A neighborhood house & yard like so. ^
I so happened to catch him in the middle of peeing, right in the middle of the field. After he eliminated, he took off shirt, & went back to work. *I don't even know if that guy knew I was walking by or not. I stayed quiet as a mouse.*
Another illustration for you.
Another illustration for you.
I thought it was kind of funny and weird that he's peeing right in the middle of a neighborhood yard. I mean, you gotta go when you gotta go, but right in the middle? Lol That was the only thing I found weird, that he did it right in the middle, on display.

When I told my father about the funny incident while I was walking, he said the whole thing was absolutely inappropriate. The peeing, striping of his shirt, the whole shebang.

Is that weird that I don't the whole thing wrong/inappropriate/weird?

(I know this is a very silly question, but with this COVID-19, there's not been that much action in months that I have seen outside in the neighborhood.)
Was This Really All That Weird?
16
3