I feel like men are evil, don't care about women and enjoy oppressing and harassing women. Am I right?

Anonymous
They have oppressed women throughout the history.
They consider women inferior, the core reason being women's bodies being physically weaker.
They limited their opportunities, they didn't allow them to be educated for a long time.
They don't respect women as much as they respect men. They don't take a woman seriously.
They love to harass women, catchall women and rape women.
They have bad words which often include women.
English language is sexist. God is considered a male. Many times, people including women are referred to as 'he' and 'men'.
They allowed female foeticide, dowry system, and girls moving to the in law's home after marriage.
In entertainment and media, fictional male characters are portrayed well and better than female characters.

What more evidence do I need?

Also, saying that "they don't oppress women anymore" doesn't matter. They had done that before and they can easily do it again.
Yes.
No.
GirlGuy
18 d
Also, women have to take men's last name after the marriage and the middle name tends to be the father's or the husband's.

Plus, men hate it when a woman is better at something than them.
18 d
I haven't received many replies, huh?

Truth is bitter and it hurts, eh?
19
2