Why would any man like me and ask me out and marry me? Im so boring and my personality is bland?

Anonymous
Im quiet shy and many times very calm and im kinda dumb like i ve nothing to say even in response to what others say to me. I take most things said to me literally so i end up responding in a way others dont expect. I guess they want me to entertain them with a witty remark pr something. I am too shy and uncomfortable around people most the time to relax and not be serious.

I dont know how to joke around. Maybe i have aspergers. I dont know why anyone would wanna be friends or my husband or boyfriend. I am nt smart or clever or witty. I'm boring. All i know how to do is work hard at my job so i can make money and not be homeless forever.

Ah yes thats another thing. I have problems in my life like no family or friends to go to, depression, loneliness, homelessness i live in a shelter now, sadness. I can't tell people those things but it effects me and thats probably another reasob why my personality sucks to others. Others talk about family, friends, doing things, and i can't contribute. I can't talk about my parents or social life or spending money on leisure or for fun.

My life is full of issues. I can't tell pepple what its like cause nobody wanna hear the truth. They wanna hear the lighthearted parts of others.
2
1