What do you think about men who hate on women who don't want to have sex with them?

gaygod_19
So far on this site, I've seen men calling women sluts or whores because according to them, those women are independent, attractive and would only date or have sex with attractive, confident men who do well in life. I'm not even making shit up. I wish this was a joke... some dude even said women who dress revealingly are indirectly inviting them for sex (without saying a word), then get offended when those same women refuse to have sex with them, then call them sluts because their dick refuse to stay down every time they look at females.

What's your opinion on those types of men who get angry/upset/offended at women who reject them?
Updates:
17 d
Alright guys it’s been way too funny... apparently someone called me a “prostitute who hates men because they short change” me just because i set my location in my profile as “Thailand” and apparently they got offended when i talk about incels.
What do you think about men who hate on women who don't want to have sex with them?
Add Opinion