How to deal with him?

Anonymous
He is our teacher and he keeps saying sexist things almost everyday.

Note - It is a GIRLS ONLY class.

"Women are more emotional than men, which means that they aren't able to make good decisions, they can't be good leaders."

"Women also cry and get scared easily, women are also physically weaker, shorter and slower than men, women's brains are also smaller, women may be also less intelligent, just look at the all the inventions men have made, the world around us is built and maintained by mostly men."

"Men are rough and tough, I also think women shouldn't be in certain roles, such as police, firefighters, etc. They are too weak for that."

"Everyone, you shouldn't hang out with boys."

"I don't think men and women should be friends. Only men-men, and women-women friendships are acceptable"

"If every boy treated every girl like his sister, that would be so nice, a boy cares for his sister a lot, but let me tell you, while your brother may care for you, but he must be harassing other girls."

"If I caught you talking with a boy, I'll beat you up!"

"You people are in contact with boys even if I told you not to, right? He will certainly harass you in the future," he added in mocking voice, "Heeyy, I know your husband, if you won't have sex with me, I'll tell your husband that you have had sex with maaanyyy people!"

"I don't let my daughter talk to boys too."

"Girls' favourite colour should be pink or red, nothing else!"

"You girls shouldn't think 'Why do women have to leave their home and family after marriage?' Just accept things as the way they are. Questioning will not give you an answer."

"Men shouldn't hit women, they are too weak."
How to deal with him?
5
3