Guys, do you expect your serious girlfriend to give you as much money as you need in emergency situations?

Anonymous
She can afford it, you are in a long term, committed relationship, and you see yourselves spending your lives together.
Asking because family circumstances lead to me receiving a very large sum of money and I can pay for expensive medical bills, university tuition, and things like if anything goes wrong and he risks going into serious debt or losing something because he can’t come up with a lot of money in a short period. Technically I can spend my money on whatever I want but it’s really supposed to be for my own practical expenses. I would happily lend it to my boyfriend if he needed it and he could pay me back but I wonder if a loan seems cold-hearted in a serious relationship? I am currently single and have never experienced this situation but I want to know what most men would expect.
11