Why should I love a man, if his love is only temporary?

Anonymous
Men make it clear that they are mostly attracted to 18-25 years old girls no matter their age, which is why they start dating women half their age when they can afford it, and they choose to go as far as dumping their wives for someone younger.

I was an underage girl once and I felt that 99% of the middle aged men around would be fucking me if it was legal to bang a 12 years old

It bothers me as a 21 years old to know that I will be thrown away like yesterday’s garbage when I will no longer be young enough to turn him on.

I always hear that I’m cute and pretty, but when a man want a relationship with me, I can’t help but feel hatred toward him, because I know that in a few decades he will see me like like an old hag.
I know that the main reason why most 40 men have a mid-life crisis is because they can’t attract women half their age
23
2