Does my crush like me?

Anonymous
So there's this guy let's call him Zack, I have a really big crush on him and I kinda feel like he has a crush on me too. So a lot of times I would catch him staring at me, and when he wasn't looking at me I would look at him and he right away would look at me back like he was paying attention to me but didn't want me to know but couldn't resist looking at me when he noticed I looked at him. And when I laugh he really stares at me a lot. And sometimes when me and him walked past each other I would look at him just to not make it weird, but he totally didn't even look at me, like he was trying to hide that he had a crush on me or something. And when he looks me in the eyes his eyes look different to when he looks at someone else, same goes with when we're talking. When we talk It feels like all his attention is on me. I don't know if he has an actual crush on me or if it's just my stupid brain making me think that, but what do you guys think? (by the way I'm pretty sure he's an introvert, like me.
Does my crush like me?
Does my crush like me?
Add Opinion