What does this even mean?

Anonymous
So I’ve had a crush on this guy for a couple months now, we’ve known each other for a couple years but weren’t close close. We’ve hugged, cuddled and held hands a couple times (he initiated the cuddle, I did the hugs and hand holding). We’ve been doing them a lot more lately, we usually hangout a lot in our big group of friends but we’re always otp together at night and even fall asleep otp together. I try not to read into anything because after all he might just be acting friendly. He’s not the type to chase after girls and doesn’t touch or talk to them like we do. But you never know nowadays😅. But I came home from work the other day and we were texting and I made a subtle slide and asked him if he wanted to come to my house so we could cuddle too (was sleeping at our guy bestfriends house the day before) and he said sure, I was shocked cause usually when I first make these moves he’s usually like nahh or send me some memes and I told him I was shocked and told him the reasons. He said he just likes beating around the bush sometimes, I don’t know what that meant so I asked him (still don’t by the way). He asked me why I picked the date we were supposed to cuddle and I told him it was because I was busy the other days, and he says ok and than says nvm to the beating around the bush. I asked him not to skip over it and he said it was like our hand holding convo and we had a couple of those so I asked what he meant and he said that’s why he said nvm, and I got more confused. Than he said he was going to sleep and he slept for most of the day and we always sleep on the phone lately, I feel like I unintentionally did something wrong. Can someone help explain this😭. And yes he is the introverted type.
What does this even mean?
Add Opinion