My boyfriend and his friends never ask me to hang out with them? ?

Anonymous
I feel his friends act like I dont exist as a girlfriend to my boyfriend, like he doesn't even have girlfriend, so they never included me when they are hanging out, or at birthday parties. me and my boyfriend are togheter for 1 and a half year, and I met his family and also friends. He has one friend who is alpha male and he is very interested in sexual activities, and girls. sometimes they meet some girls when they hang out, and ofc my boyfriend's there. and i feel so bad that im not invited, when there are other (probably single girls), and am afraid that his friend is trying to make my boyfriend like some of these. ps. i know he would never cheat on me, he told me that honestly, and he is not that type of guy. but he can sometimes get drunk with friends and i dont like it, especually when there are other girls, and he is bad at controling himself while drunk..
3
1