My crush kept hugging from the back is he still into me after re connecting again?

Anonymous
We met up again finally after re connecting after 3-4 Months. We did cuddle for a while i could hear his heart beat fast😂😂but he wasn't looking at me then ahah

So i went for a cig and he followed and as i was lighting my cig he hugged me from behind hands around my waist and held me quite tight and said my hair smells nice and even in the lift like he wouldn't let go of me that easily😂🥰😊

Then he kept offering me his jacket to wrap it around me and him lmao i thoight that was a bit werid 😁so i said no he insist

But yah i do like him a lot and ik he does but cz of months gap I don't know if he still does feel the same.

Like he was super affectionate cuz its us in college he was to but never hugged from behind cuz it is too bait i think. But we had a long ass huggg🤷🏼‍♀️He asked for it

But is he still into me?
2
0