He knows I have feels, why does he still talk to me? should I end our friendship?

Anonymous
I first met this guy on a dating app and I thought we had a pretty good connection and even hooked up with a couple of times. He told me he didn’t want any sort of relationship and we decided to become friends instead but even then we occasionally hooked up. As time progressed my feelings started to develop and I told him about it before we parted ways preparing for lockdown. He didn’t really respond to it at the time and just said I’m glad you told me” but it’s been 4 months since we last saw each other and we message almost every day. sometimes including the occasional flirt now and then.
When he is with other girls he usually ghosts them so I don’t understand why he Hasn’t ghosted me, instead he talks to me every single day. Even teasing me that I “was” in love with him. Being his friend and sharing stories of how we first met opened a wound for me and I still have those feelings to the point where I don’t think I ever saw him as a friend. Should I end the friendship?
5
0