My guy friend cut me off while I was talking to him to start a convo with our other friend?

Anonymous
Background: I like this guy friend. and he's given me signs/hints that he does too, I think (still confused about this actually, hence this question lol)

anyways I was talking to him about some random exam I took in undergrad and I was explaining some stuff about it and he just cut me off and started talking to my friend. we were all sitting a table but everyone was kinda having their own side convo's with each other. BUT I MEAN WTF I was so mad lol. why'd he do that? would a guy who likes you just cut you off like that?

And like 5 min before I was asking him what he brought for his snack and he started laughing as he was opening his bag... and I went "let me guess, an orange?"... and he goes "whaaaat *smiling at the same time* how'd you know?". I mean it was just a guess but his reply was kinda strange I don't know lol. I felt like it meant something? cuz all he could've said was "yup, an orange!, you're right"
28 d
we are in our 20's!!
0
1